Welcome to the Montréal-Project!
The MBA-ICC competition (MBA International Case Competition) takes place annually in Montréal and is the oldest and largest case competition of its kind! The Heinrich Heine University has been participating very successfully in this event for many years.
We are looking for ...
- ... Master Students (or Bachelor Students in their last semester)
- ... with good English skills who
- ... enjoy working in a team to find solutions for complex business tasks.
Participants can look forward to …
- ... participation in the world's largest MBA-Case Study Competition with
- ... more than 150 international participants,
- ... more than 200 experienced managers as jury members and
- ... an interesting social program in Montréal
… and additional …
- ... an exclusive alumni network,
- ... and ECTS-points
… and last but not least ...
- ... A LOT of fun!
Participation is by application only! The application and selection phase takes place each summer term. For further information please visit the German part of our website.